Join the Circle City chefs for a day of celebrating Veterans with American carnival food fare, gratitude activities and letter writing to active duty service members serving abroad. Campers may also bring a picture and story of a Veteran in their life they'd like to share.
This camp is located at the Ruritan Club in Bynum
DUE TO THE NATURE OF OUR SHARED SPACES, CIRCLE CITY SUPPER CLUB IS NOT NUT FREE AND CANNOT ACCOMMODATE ANY FOOD ALLERGIES AT THIS TIME.
This camp is for kids aged 8+.
- The price for campers is $75 for the day. This includes all meals and snacks so there is no need to pack one.
- Camp tuition is non-refundable but is transferable.
- Drop off is no earlier than 8:30. Pickup is at 5:30
- Masks are required to be worn by all participants during class except when eating or tasting food or outside.
- CCSC will provide all equipment necessary. Closed toed shoes are required at all times.