Join the Circle City chefs for a day(s)of outdoor freaky food fun! Our young kitchen witches and Garden Ghouls will spend the days outside creating spooky snacks both savory and sweet, Halloween crafting, cooking up a delicious lunch and exploring Autumn out at Little Pond Gardens.
COME IN COMFORTABLE COSTUME, CLOSE-TOED SHOES A MUST
DUE TO THE NATURE OF OUR SHARED SPACES, CIRCLE CITY SUPPER CLUB IS NOT NUT FREE AND CANNOT ACCOMMODATE ANY FOOD ALLERGIES AT THIS TIME.
This camp is for kids aged 8+.
- Start the morning with a fall garden harvest with Farmer Arlo
- Prepare and enjoy a spooky morning snack
- Campers will then prepare their lunch using the days harvest as much as possible introducing various culinary skills
- After lunch and clean up there will be spooky silliness including costume appreciation, games and crafts.
- Campfire building skills
- Morning snack
- Autumn-themed pumpkin painting and crafts
- Hot dog roast and smores bar
- The price for campers is $75 for the day. This includes all meals and snacks so there is no need to pack one.
- Camp tuition is non-refundable but is transferable.
- The entire day will be spent outside. All food is prepared in our outdoor garden kitchen space. Masks are not required except for restroom use. We will practice ample hand washing and sanitizing throughout the day.