CAMP DATES: June 13-17, June 20-24, July 25-29, August 1-5
Campers who attend more than one week will experience a unique curriculum exploring different ingredients, technique and global cuisines from week to week.
Join the Circle City chefs for a week of outdoor culinary skill building! Campers, ages 7-14, will start the day tending and harvesting from the beautiful Little Pond Gardens, a privately owned garden space with outdoor kitchen and acres of beautiful trails, creek, and nature to explore.
Our chef instructors will lead them through a culinary introduction to all the basic skills needed to get them started in the kitchen at home and beyond. Campers will prepare all of their snacks and meals for the day in our rustic outdoor open air kitchen located right next to the garden.
When not cooking or exploring the gardens, our epicurean enthusiasts will be doing art projects, hiking the trails, or cooling off in the creek.
Some of the skills covered will be: basic gardening practices, nutrition, kitchen science, knife skills, safety & sanitation, knowledge of herbs & spices, recipe following, kitchen math, and many various cooking techniques.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF OUR SHARED SPACES, CIRCLE CITY SUPPER CLUB IS NOT NUT FREE AND CANNOT ACCOMMODATE ANY FOOD ALLERGIES AT THIS TIME.
This camp is for kids aged 7+.
- Start the morning with a garden maintenance and harvest what is ready that day
- Prepare and enjoy a morning snack
- Enrichment time (hike/nature walk, food trivia, water play, reading time, art & crafts, food science, play or garden ed with Farmer Arlo
- Campers will then prepare their lunch using the days harvest as much as possible while being introduced culinary skills such as: nutrition, knife skills, safety & sanitation, intro to herbs and spices, kitchen math, and techniques such as sauté, grilling, braising, frying, pasta making, sauce making and more
- After lunch and clean up there will be more enrichment time followed by a culinary Q & A
PRICE/DROP OFF/EXTENDED CARE/COVID
- The price for campers is $325 per week with a $25 discount per sibling. This includes all meals and snacks so there is no need to pack one.
- Camp tuition is non-refundable but is transferable.
- Drop off is no earlier than 8:45 on each day. Pickup is 3pm, or 5pm with extended hours. We'll bill you separately for extended day.
- Extended day until 5pm is available at the cost of $25 per day or $100 for the week
- The entire day will be spent outside. All food is prepared in our outdoor garden kitchen space. Masks are not required except for use during limited indoor time for restroom use. We will practice ample hand washing and sanitizing throughout the day.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL AT CHECKOUT TO RECIEVE MORE SPECIFIC DETAILS, INCLUDING WAIVER, CAMPER INFORMATION FORM AND EXACT LOCATION DETAILS.